Tuesday 30 November, 2010

Due Date - Hilarious & Emotional at Parts


A film I didn't know anything about before I went to see it in the cinema.But as the movie progress,i got the feeling that there is something in this,which is so hilarious and is exact same amazing comedy experience as The Hangover, and that speaks for it self! Robert Downey always brings intensity and style to any part he plays be it comedy or drama. I tried to ignore the unrealistic elements and plot holes,which seems to be part of every movie nowadays.I personally felt,there is a very little funny dialogue or character development which ultimately what makes a road movie like this work.Though this movie Due Date as a whole does not seem to captivate but more attracted even in comedic,emotional at certain parts. Overall this movie does not disappoint me while i leaving theater. One theme i like about this movie is the true friendship and love does exists even among completely mismatched characters.Apart from that acting of Zach Galifianakis is amazing. Im sure you won''t get disappointment.

2 comments:

GMAT Test said...

Nice blog! I like your writing way. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.

Anonymous said...

О! لم. هذا بلوق هو مدهش. كيف يمكن جعلها تبدو وهذا جيد؟